Once again: what are you listening to now?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
In case no one knows...This Fri, Sat and Sun: Bonnaroo Concerts(Brandi Carlile, Alabama Shakes, Ben Harper, D'Angelo, Billy Joel, Etc) Live Stream on Roku with the Red Bull app. Enjoy!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It was on the radio in the cafeteria...

Which for some reason brought me to

Deftones covering The Cure nicely.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
First listen through I wasn't fully sold on this album, but I picked up a lot of interesting things from it and knew I'd have to give it time. On many subsequent listens, I'm really finding a lot of subtle layers in the songs. I hadn't paid as much attention to this one at first as well, but I've quickly grown to love it, especially after seeing it live.

Live at the show I went to. The video and his explanation before playing it really brought it home

This one was probably the first song on here that I was drawn to right away

And a little more motivated

Interestingly, at the show I think he did the opening portion of The Watchmaker in multichannel at the venue. I pulled out my ear plugs and listened; it was impressive!

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
"And this is Free Maxwell Street" on CD

Maxwell Street also made an appearance in the first Blues Brothers Movie...

L

Leroy Jenkins

Audioholic Intern
I've been listening to all the new 2014 remastered Sun Ra albums on Spotify. I believe they are the same as the ones on itunes.

B

Big Jake

Junior Audioholic
SLACKER, on my Galaxy S5, plugged into my Sony shelf boombox, "UK Hits" channel.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Jon Batiste & Stay Human - It's Alright (Why You Gotta)

White Reaper - Make Me Wanna Die

Ray Charles - Makin' Whoopee, Pts. 1 & 2

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Muddy Waters, Sonny Boy Williamson, Memphis Slim, Victoria Spivey & Willie Dixon ... to name a few.
Bye Bye Blues

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis