Not Receiving Email Notification for Subscribed Threads....

defmoot

defmoot

Audioholic
Anybody else experiencing this? Or not experiencing it, I guess...

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
same here. started happening about 2 weeks ago. reset password and re-entered e-mail address but still no notifications in my g-mail account.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
same here. started happening about 2 weeks ago. reset password and re-entered e-mail address but still no notifications in my g-mail account.
I have had the same trouble for about the same time. No matter what I do, notifications do not work. Notifications are activated. I also use G-mail.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
I sent a PM to Gene yesterday regarding the issue but I don't know if he's the right person to address the problem and it is the weekend. I'm assuming he has a life but hopefully it will be addressed this upcoming week by someone at HQ.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Are you all using Gmail?

You've checked that they're not getting pushed into Promotions tab?

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
I've selected all e-mails to go to single in-box and it worked until 2 or 3 weeks ago; that's not the issue.

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Yahoo mail and it's an issue with me too...

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
mail.audioholics.com resolves, and isn't on the blacklists..

Server side can check:
-outbound email isn't get internally limited

Inside vBulletin
-under the admin panel go to setting > options > email options and see if mailqueue cron based sending is active.

Something i've seen is vbulletin's get migrated (like to a new server, or a host does an update, etc) and the cronjob for sending mail notifications gets lost (because its server side and therefore won't be included when copied over). The regular email continues to work, even vBulletin's internal test works, but the mail somehow gets lost with the missing cronjob the software set on the previous server. The fix is as easy as resetting.

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
I think it's working again. I am getting notices now.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I think we fixed this. Please confirm guys. thanks.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis