NHT Center Channel Speaker

R

remark900

Audiophyte
Hello

I am building out a 5.1 Music & Home Theater setup.

I have acquired 2 NHT SuperOne 2.1s (fronts) and 2 NHT Superzero 2.1s (surrounds) and am looking at getting a center channel speaker.

Will the NHT VT-1C work okay for timbre matching? Or should I be looking at the SuperCenter 2.1? Or are they comparable?

I will be getting a Denon x3700H and RSL Speedwoofer 10s to round out my system.

Thanks!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
If you've got the space just use a 3rd superone.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I thought about that but it would need to be mounted horizontally above the TV and I'm not sure how that would sound...
Vertically would be ideal if you could do that. Dispersion will get weird if you mount it horizontally.

This is also why I'm hesitant to recommend either of those centers you mentioned. That MTM type of two way center has dispersion issues.

R

remark900

Audiophyte
Vertically would be ideal if you could do that. Dispersion will get weird if you mount it horizontally.

This is also why I'm hesitant to recommend either of those centers you mentioned. That MTM type of two way center has dispersion issues.
Yeah its a low ceiling and there's not enough height between the top of the TV and the ceiling to mount it vertically unfortunately

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis