NHT 1.1 or Superone

G

gabri65

Audiophyte
Hello everyone from Italy, I subscribed to this forum to try to understand if, with the help of someone, I can find the NHT 1.1 drivers (midwoofer 6.5) or even a pair of NHT Superone good condition. Thanks to those who will give me some useful info. Regards

G

gabri65

Audiophyte
Hi, thanks for your interest.
yes I contacted NHT, via email, but they didn't answer me.
NHT 1.1 is a fairly old product, so I doubt it can find the replacement driver. The only way is to buy a full 1.1 speaker on ebay, as I couldn't find the midwoofer alone. The problem is customs duties, which cause costs to rise significantly. (in Europe there is no trace of speakers or components similar to what I am looking for, only USA, JAPAN and CANADA)
Regards

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
That driver hasn't been produced in a long time. Neither has this driver but from what I found its a good replacement. But can you find it is the question.

Super One woofer 2-11-006-1

G

gabri65

Audiophyte
That driver hasn't been produced in a long time. Neither has this driver but from what I found its a good replacement. But can you find it is the question.

Super One woofer 2-11-006-1
Hello
thanks for the news, I do a thorough search.
Regards

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I have family in Praia A Mare, Sapri, and Campagnano di Roma. Where are you located?

G

gabri65

Audiophyte
I have family in Praia A Mare, Sapri, and Campagnano di Roma. Where are you located?
Hello
well, it's nice, I know Sapri, very beautiful and nothing, ... Italians are everywhere.
I live in Tuscany, near Florence.
Our Italy is beautiful, it is a pity to see it worse and worse.
Thanks for the tip
Greetings from Italy

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis