little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
Get me a first down, you putz! :p
Absolutely!! LOL, Good luck to you guys. I've always liked the Broncos, and that is one beautiful stadium. I had a chance to watch a game there a few years back.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Maybe if Kelce doesn't play.
Well, as they say, 'on any given Sunday' ... or in this case, Thursday.

Dan Campbell seems to have the franchise moving in the right direction, after decades of incompetency by the front office.

Plus I usually cheer for the underdog anyway and anyone playing the Chiefs nowadays is an underdog from the git-go, as long as Mahomes is healthy or semi-healthy. An amazing QB.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Absolutely!! LOL, Good luck to you guys. I've always liked the Broncos, and that is one beautiful stadium. I had a chance to watch a game there a few years back.
I'm not really a Broncos fan. Just playing. They paid a fortune for Wilson LOL. A pity cause their D was just about the best in the league for a while. But a guy that can't get you a first well.... :confused:

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
I'm not really a Broncos fan. Just playing. They paid a fortune for Wilson LOL. A pity cause their D was just about the best in the league for a while. But a guy that can't get you a first well.... :confused:
That's true.

You know the Eagles were looking at bringing in Russell Wilson before they knew what they had in Jalen Hurts. So glad russ didn't want to play for the Eagles.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
One game and one upset. Looking forward to the Pats-Eagles game on Sunday and it looks like rain for game day. Go Pats!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
On the Broncos. This guy might be the most entertaining thing around.:)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Finally Today’s the start of the season for most teams are you ready for some football?!
On the Broncos. This guy might be the most entertaining thing around.:)
Amazing the downfall he’s had. It all started with the interception in Superbowl XLIX. I was at that game in that end zone. It was dead silence after the play was over because everyone was wondering what happened. Greatest moment I’ve had in sports when they announced the interception. Lost my mind and my glasses in the celebration. The NFL is the best!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
nah, last Indy Car race of the season from Laguna Seca :(
I don't start football till the week after tennis. Then it's fulltime. I like too many sports so it's by season pretty much. The summer is pretty abysmal, and the preseason is a waste of my time IMO. I do like the 4 majors in golf so that kinda pads out the summer a little bit. Football is a long season, but baseball is crazy long.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Broncos 34% chance to make playoffs per Espn.:p
I think Peyton should work on Wilson being this sort of hybrid qb. Not necessarily read/option or start rolling out towards the sidelines with nothing to throw to LOL. But like semi-roll out past the edge and throw. Also slants. A good amount of passing to the RB. Also the occasional bomb. He does that well and for a period might have been the best in the league. But he does it too much also. And like on third down or just "hail mary" desperation. A pity he and Lockett are no more. He's not a pocket passer. Been proven over and over. Having said that I know what I say might fail.

Edit: I'd like to see more no huddle and just quick decision passing in general. Wilson sitting back and trying to read D's I don't think is a good recipe. I've seen him burn clock when losing at a level that's unreal bad. When SEA lost to the Rams in the playoff some years back. At home. 4th qtr he was letting the time clock burn on many plays. Make a call in the huddle, receiver route here, and live with it.

Edit 2: Also that side throw sh-t. Get rid of it, Peyton. Shows the guy can't make a completion forward.:confused:

Edit 3: when a Hawks fan described Wilson's play as "sandlot sh-t" LOL. Also when Pete said "we wanna run the ball!," highlighting the passing game wasn't working. 35 passes range, running, and D.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis