N

nd4040

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>Ok but which amp is better for 1000 dollars
Onkyo 800 Vs Yamaha rx-v2400 and when does the 2400 come out? Have seen it no where

Does NAD have 7.1 (saw your review)</font>

Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
<font color='#000000'>As for Onkyo, I think that couldn't touch Yamaha or NAD with 100 foot pole as far as amps go, but NAD isn't quite as up to dat on processing power. &nbsp;The RX-V2400 would kick-it pretty hard and features some darn fine processor, we're talking 32bit Floating Point, Multiple 192kHz/24bit DACs. &nbsp;I have a 1300 and tried my dad's Polk RT1000i's which are 8 ohms 89dB sesitivity. &nbsp;And belive the speakers were working like mad dogs.

:)~

Bob</font>

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>I would fully agree with Khellandros but would like to add that the Yamaha amp section is not everyone's cup of tea, some like it and some hate it. It also needs proper speaker selection. IMHO, I have always preffered the Yamaha sound to others but since sound is a matter of personal taste, make sure you audition both of them thoroughly with speakers of your choice.</font>

N

nd4040

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>Thank you guys!this is what I needed to hear. I have a Yamamha v1070 now and I love the sound.

So when and where will I be able to get the Yamaha rx-v2400. I have not seen it for sale anywhere</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis