M

MSEQUEIRA

Enthusiast
i need some experts advice on building a home theater for my bedroom. the is 12'x10' so its not that big. i want to start out with only a receiver, two bookshelf speakers and a sub. i am planning on getting the yamaha rx-v659 for my reciever (incase i what to move the theater to the living room). then for the speakers i was think on the axiom m2 or m3's, not sure which. any suggestions would be appreciated. but the main question is what is a good sub to get that is moderately priced? it doesn't have to be from the axiom brand, i just need suggestions.

thanks for all the help in advance.
Matthew

N

Nick250

Audioholic Samurai
Let us know what "moderately priced" is. IMO starting around ~$400 is where the good stuff starts.

Nick

M

MSEQUEIRA

Enthusiast
i'm not looking to spend more than $500-550 for the sub.

mytzen

mytzen

Audioholic
Look at Hsuresearch.com or SVSound.com as they will most likely give you the best quality and sound at that price. Hsu also offers B-stock units so you may be able to save some with them.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
agree totally.

mytzen said:
Look at Hsuresearch.com or SVSound.com as they will most likely give you the best quality and sound at that price. Hsu also offers B-stock units so you may be able to save some with them.
Not much more that I can say. You can't go wrong with either of these companies.

M

MSEQUEIRA

Enthusiast
great, thank you guys alot for the help. i will let you know how things sound since i'm going to be purchasing everything in the next week.

Matt

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis