New Xbox Controller

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Major Nelson has released a video on Youtube to announce a New wireless Xbox controller here is the video, check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
The price is the same as before, what would have been cool is if they released it without the play and charge kit.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I've heard the play and charge kit has caused some controllers to get fried, not sure if it's true or not, but I don't use one anymore, just the wall charger. Hopefully they will release these without the play and charge kit soon, even though I'll still not get one.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
The N64 had the best controller design of any controller ever. Some company should just rip it off.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
The N64 had the best controller design of any controller ever. Some company should just rip it off.
I liked the N64 controller as well but now going back playing games like Perfect Dark, it feels clunky to me. I have always thought of the Microsoft controllers as perfect in terms of design, size, feel and weight. Superior to the PS3.

I feel no need to try the "upgraded" version and definitely not for $65.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I'm kind of upset that they didn't release this controller a little sooner, and include it with the new version of the 360.

S

SweetStorm

Audiophyte
Overall I love the controller though, in my opinion its the most comfortable next generation controller available and I'm willing to put up with buying batteries and charging packs to use it.

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
Hey Ares, is there any news of the projected release dates of the next generation xbox and ps?

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
While each company has claimed a ten year life cycle, if their past actions are taken into account the best educated guess by most industry insiders is we can see a the next generation by no later then 2013.

Side note there has been a dev to make the claim they have their hands on the PSP2.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The 360 has always had the best controllers. I wouldn't like that it came bundled with the charger either, but that would have to be at first I guess, but what if you wanted 2? You don't really need 2 chargers usually...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis