New (To Me) Craigslist Scam

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I just had another inquiry but this guy wanted to low ball me by letting me know he found a pair on US Audiogon for $250 less than what I'm asking. I kindly told him I'm not willing to go that low then immediately went to Audiogon to see what he was talking about.

I couldn't find any SVS Ultra speakers of any kind on there! Unless there's something wrong with my Google-fu he's fulla shiat, lol.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
I just had another inquiry but this guy wanted to low ball me by letting me know he found a pair on US Audiogon for $250 less than what I'm asking. I kindly told him I'm not willing to go that low then immediately went to Audiogon to see what he was talking about.

I couldn't find any SVS Ultra speakers of any kind on there! Unless there's something wrong with my Google-fu he's fulla shiat, lol.
That’s when you say, “That’s an awesome price- buy them!”

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
There will always be people trying to lowball you! Last item I sold online was a $300 watch that I was asking $75 for. I got so many people trying to get it for $10 or $20 bucks.... I was just like GTFOH

B

Beave

Audioholic Chief

He probably referred to US Audiomart, not Audiogon (not called US Audiogon).

Here they are:
SVS Ultra Towers for $1350

Of course, that doesn't include shipping, which would make them closer to your price.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord

Sounds like you are taking it personal. Maybe your not ready to let go. Sentimental o_O

Are you charging for sentimental value? LOL

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Sounds like you are taking it personal. Maybe your not ready to let go. Sentimental o_O

Are you charging for sentimental value? LOL
M-m-maybe..? :p
He probably referred to US Audiomart, not Audiogon (not called US Audiogon).

Here they are:
SVS Ultra Towers for $1350

Of course, that doesn't include shipping, which would make them closer to your price.
That's it! That's why I wanted to find them to see if shipping was included in the price. Shipping kills. The guy who contacted me is local-ish. Tuscon.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
M-m-maybe..? :p

That's it! That's why I wanted to find them to see if shipping was included in the price. Shipping kills. The guy who contacted me is local-ish. Tuscon.
Man, you're tight-fisted, that's a good price for some used speakers in this economy. Besides, you have some nice new speakers to enjoy, let someone else be blessed with some good speakers for a good price.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis