H

hifihillbilly

Junior Audioholic
I just purchased an Anthem MRX-720 and was going to install at least 2 Atmos speakers. Any recommendations on speakers (most bang for the buck)? Also, I have a cathedral ceiling and was wondering about placement. I do not have a left wall to mount anything to. Can Atmos speakers be mounted on the wall above the R/C/L? Thanks in advance for the input.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
as you can see, front height is an option and supported by the atmos renderer. In using that position I might recommend SVS prime elevation. People have reported good results in that location but IMO top front would be better. That might be problematic in your room though. I used 4 rsl c34e’s in my vaulted ceiling. The baffle matched the angle of the ceiling and they basically fire strait down.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Also, aside from the SVS prime elevation speakers, you could use pretty much any BS speaker. Just make sure to aim them at the LP.

H

hifihillbilly

Junior Audioholic
Also, aside from the SVS prime elevation speakers, you could use pretty much any BS speaker. Just make sure to aim them at the LP.
Thanks, this helps a lot. I appreciate it. I will check out the speakers you mentioned.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis