witchdoctor

witchdoctor

Full Audioholic
Look forward to see how they compare once you fire them up, nice handiwork and hope the wiring works out. I like the look under the shelf.

G

GalZohar

Enthusiast
Can you upload a short video showing how solid they are? For me the bt-77 arm itself was rather solid, but the plate on which the speaker rests, when placing the entire weight of the speaker, allows the speaker to wobble (it seems to wobble with the plate, possibly the plate itself is bending a bit for me). Although I did place them slightly more forward on the plate (as forward as I could without the clamp failing to hold the speaker and allowing it to tip forward).

M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
Can you upload a short video showing how solid they are? For me the bt-77 arm itself was rather solid, but the plate on which the speaker rests, when placing the entire weight of the speaker, allows the speaker to wobble (it seems to wobble with the plate, possibly the plate itself is bending a bit for me). Although I did place them slightly more forward on the plate (as forward as I could without the clamp failing to hold the speaker and allowing it to tip forward).
I will try but even when I upload a photo it says the file is too big. They do not wobble at all it is very solid.

M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
A7B92CC8-6D55-45E7-9AF7-DE01CB5AC249.jpeg

All finished!! Love them. I like the position of them much better than the Axioms that were higher on the wall.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
View attachment 57397
All finished!! Love them. I like the position of them much better than the Axioms that were higher on the wall.
Congrats!
...You figured out how to take a picture! :p :)

Looks good.

Have you noticed a difference in the surround field now when you are watching a movie?

M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
Got the wiring all set used butt connectors. Have t had a chance to watch a movie yet but I will report back

witchdoctor

witchdoctor

Full Audioholic
Got the wiring all set used butt connectors. Have t had a chance to watch a movie yet but I will report back
Remember to run the room correction calibration on your receiver again with the new setup before any serious listening.

M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
Watched a couple episodes of drive to survive and no question a big difference in the sound field! I kept hearing things behind me that I’ve never heard before. I thought my wife was in the kitchen making noise and it was the surrounds behind me. Super happy so far

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Nice to see everything turned out for you!

witchdoctor

witchdoctor

Full Audioholic
Thanks for posting the project as it unfolded, the pics were nice (even the one where you stood on the wall). Congrats!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis