Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Awhile back I bought new sub cables as on my others that were in use were at there limit in length. Last week I had a heart cath and wasn’t allowed to move anything heavy till today so I wheeled the unit out from the wall and proceeded to have at it these added two feet of distance each side as I wanted to spread the front stage apart .
These are very well made really good rca’s and the cable itself is very small and flexible for a 75 ohm cable . Price wise these are a great buy for there price on Amazon with good quality cable . Mogami 2964 coaxial cable . Worlds Best cable makes a great product from all indications I need some shorter cables to rewire a few things in my rig to tidy up the back and I’ll look at these very hard .
3AAE1BA8-195B-460D-B969-45C4E77AE0F1.jpeg
3AAE1BA8-195B-460D-B969-45C4E77AE0F1.jpegC4D8136A-8269-4104-BD7D-2C37D8D59A22.jpeg

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I've yet to see someone have something bad to say about the World's Best Cables (other than the name itself :) ).

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I've yet to see someone have something bad to say about the World's Best Cables (other than the name itself :) ).
I’ll tell ya what these are well made good solder job on the plugs nice and neat work too really liked the plugs more nice tight fix with out some spiral death grip deal that seems to flood the home market now days . I will buy again .

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I’ll tell ya what these are well made good solder job on the plugs nice and neat work too really liked the plugs more nice tight fix with out some spiral death grip deal that seems to flood the home market now days . I will buy again .
Yeah the stock cable and connectors tend to be top notch as well as their assembly.....the name still is a bit presumptuous but still a lot better than the usual nonsense from fraudioquest, nordost, mit, sr, etc. (hard to capitalize for any of those f&ckers)

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Yeah the stock cable and connectors tend to be top notch as well as their assembly.....the name still is a bit presumptuous but still a lot better than the usual nonsense from fraudioquest, nordost, mit, sr, etc. (hard to capitalize for any of those f&ckers)
Definitely agree ! I was very surprised at the quality of workmanship and the quality of parts well made no nonsense pro quality parts . They will make special as in cable choice. Choice of rca’s used or length if ya can’t find it on there site .

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Definitely agree ! I was very surprised at the quality of workmanship and the quality of parts well made no nonsense pro quality parts . They will make special as in cable choice. Choice of rca’s used or length if ya can’t find it on there site .
Then again at some point I'll just make my own otoh. Always custom length that way, too :)

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
@Mark E. Long => You got this one Right-On! ;)

I did a lot of research last summer before replacing a good buddy's MIT (outrageously expensive) interconnects in his expensive stereo. I decided on WBC (and I too hate the name) but I really like their choices of Mogami cable and connectors. One of their lines does offer Eminence Gold Locking RCA Connectors for those so inclined. So far, there have been no complaints.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Then again at some point I'll just make my own otoh. Always custom length that way, too :)
We’ll I have made my own but of recent Iam just not steady enough at soldering to right now but I believe I’d use the same rca’s and cable this stuffs really nice .

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
@Mark E. Long => You got this one Right-On! ;)

I did a lot of research last summer before replacing a good buddy's MIT (outrageously expensive) interconnects in his expensive stereo. I decided on WBC (and I too hate the name) but I really like their choices of Mogami cable and connectors. One of their lines does offer Eminence Gold Locking RCA Connectors for those so inclined. So far, there have been no complaints.
i researched a lot on this too they do offer the gold line a little more money but it’s nice looking . I read so many cable reviews Iam not sure I even got the ones I wanted lol . Iam not a judge on there worlds best cable claim but like you say this is good stuff with no fluff I like that . I will buy again these do put the big name brands to shame on about every level on build and components Iam pleased . I think everyone should give this brand a look WBC .

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis