BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Looks like Jeremy has a few new subs to show off over at Reaction:

Echo 15
Echo 18
Gamma 15
Gamma 18
Gamma 218

The big change for most of the line appears to new power plant, courtesy of US sourced ICE amps from SpeakerPower. Besides new amps, driver constructions has been reworked and updated to offer even more performance.

I have some quick comparison CEA-2010 numbers, but since RA still not made them public yet (due to double checking) I probably shouldn't post them ether.
Lets just say than with small price reduction, comes an small but nice improvement in bass response and very noticeably in lower bass (16-25hz)

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Cool!
Where did you find the prerelease data?
I emailed the company and asked. They were nice enough to send me a small teaser :)
I hope posting here I didn't upset anyone :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
If that Gamma 15 ever goes on sale I may bite. :) Interstellar @ 12 hz:eek:

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Well BSA...I hope to hear the Echo 18 + Gamma 218 by months end. Jeremy seems to be pushing the envelope form what I can tell and it will be nice to see his work first hand...No...I am not in the market for another sub....but if I were, the Gamma 218 would be my first choice...simply based on the laws of physics and my current sub situation but its on the rather large size.

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
OMG! This sub war escalation is so exciting!!! These ID companies are really starting to bring it.

DJ

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
speaking of great deal. RA has one B-stock S-15 for only $500 - now thats what I call a sweet deal.
Unfortunately it's not good fit for my open concept living room or I would jump on it.

W

Wycked304

Audiophyte
So in reference to the Reaction Audio subs, I have been looking at these for a few days and have one question. I am going back and forth between the Gamma 18 and the Echo 18. i have a very open living room that is basically one giant room for the kitchen and dining area as well. Anybody have suggestions as to which would be more beneficial?

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
I love AVS for the research, but those fricken pop up adds make me nuts.

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
Every time you pass over a highlighted word, an ad pops out of the word covering up what you're trying to read. I use Apple products (iPad). Will adblock work with that?

O, I just saw the smileys. Right.

DJ

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Every time you pass over a highlighted word, an ad pops out of the word covering up what you're trying to read. I use Apple products (iPad). Will adblock work with that?

DJ
Should be there is one for android.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord

DJ
For now - on Ios you don't much choices, but as soon as Firefox for iOS is available (should be this year) you could install adblock edge plugin. Thats what I did on my android devices. Huge help - mobile ads are really annoying

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Should be there is one for android.
technically not accurate. You can only install android Adblock Plus on ROOTED devices.
I was specifically talking about firefox add-on which doesn't require root, but limited only to firefox

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
It works on my Sony 4.4 tablet(No Root). I have the FF plug-in for windows though.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
ah , yes - but only as a manual proxy - it's pretty ugly solution. It does work, but not all apps.
If Samsung is not going to push Android 5.0 to my S4 - I might just go ahead and root it

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis