New "quote" (url?) boxes...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I just linked three AH articles, the first one appeared in an outlined box I've been seeing recently but hadn't had the experience of in my own posts until just now. Why only the first link? It was a more recent AH article than the other two, is it age related? I tried to get rid of it so all three links appeared the same and it wouldn't let me, it kept reappearing (and it loused up the position of the other links, too, just found it to look annoying but it insists....). So what's up with these

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I've noticed it in other posts. I usually embed the link into text so I never really thought much of it.

*Edit: There it is!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I've noticed it in other posts. I usually embed the link into text so I never really thought much of it.

*Edit: There it is!
I usually hide other site links with text :) AH ones I usually just copy and paste the url.....did you do anything special to get both in the new boxes? They're both fairly recent....the ones I got just plain old url links was using old review of the Hsu 15H....

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I usually hide other site links with text :) AH ones I usually just copy and paste the url.....did you do anything special to get both in the new boxes? They're both fairly recent....the ones I got just plain old url links was using old review of the Hsu 15H....
Nope, nothing special. Straight copy pasted the link from my browser. Went back and edited the second one in after I looked at the first one.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis