N

Nelson Gonzales

Enthusiast
IMG 1.JPG
IMG 2.JPG
IMG 3.JPG
IMG 4.JPG

Hey guys, just wanted to show my new Theater I had installed in my new home. It's a 5.2.2 setup with an Onkyo RZ830. Let me know what you guys think. I still have some more decorating to do but I'm enjoying the heck out of it. I have to take some more recent pics and update this tomorrow. I have a third seat I just put in last week.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Center channel? Also are those the same subs, can't tell from the pic.

N

Nelson Gonzales

Enthusiast
Center channel? Also are those the same subs, can't tell from the pic.
They are two different subs. The center channel is polk audio. Atmos and rears are polk audio as well. Towers are Infinity. Center and towers are 14 years old. The subs are KLH and Monoprice. I will get things more uniform one piece at a time. I've had several surround systems over the years but now I only have this one room. It will get better piece by piece. But is sounds great.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I know it is not optimal use of your room's space, but try moving your seating about 3 feet away from the back wall and see if the sound doesn't become more clear!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
It's angled to the listening position. Trust me it's fine. The room is not very big
Haha! Until the very first time it sounds like someone is talking on your floor! Cause once you hear that there’s no going back. But I f it works for ya...
Looks nice.

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Haha! Until the very first time it sounds like someone is talking on your floor! Cause once you here that there’s no going back. But if it works for ya...
Looks nice.
And having the tweeters on the same(or closer to) horizontal plane helps with smooth panning. And I would think getting the center out of the cabinet would only be beneficial acoustically speaking.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis