A

Agave

Audiophyte
Hello everyone,
Interesting forum, lot's of good information.
Had some nice audio over the years, had to sell some when i got laid off work.
Recent system was fairly simple, pioneer elite, paradigm monitor 7's and mini monitors. D-box sub.
Have another set of speakers to sell but it seems i need a certain amount of posts before i can list in classifieds? Any info on that people?
Thanks, Mike

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Hello everyone,
Interesting forum, lot's of good information.
Had some nice audio over the years, had to sell some when i got laid off work.
Recent system was fairly simple, pioneer elite, paradigm monitor 7's and mini monitors. D-box sub.
Have another set of speakers to sell but it seems i need a certain amount of posts before i can list in classifieds? Any info on that people?
Thanks, Mike

Yes, you need to be an active member with a number of posts to your name;)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
yup, the main use of the classifieds is for forum members/participants to have a way of buying and selling their stuff.

the reason new users (or those with low post counts) is prevented from posting there is to protect (to an extent) the existing users.

please participate in the forums, sales will be a lot smoother when you have established a rapport with the audioholics public.

thank you very much.

supervij

supervij

Audioholic General
Hi Agave. I'm a Toronto guy too, and I just wanted to suggest to you that you also try posting on the forum at digitalhome.ca. It's a forum for all things digital with a Canadian focus. It might help if you're looking to sell thing without resorting to shipping, as this site has mostly American members.

And of course, there's Craigslist as well.

best of luck,
supervij

A

Agave

Audiophyte
Thanks for the tips everyone.
As much as i'd like to join in the conversations, it would be pointless since i sold most of my system. Kinda sucks listening to music now, only have an old receiver and bose 201's.
I need 25 posts to start a classified thread but i'm too sad to participate.
Probably wont get the exposure here but if anyone's interested, i have a pair of Sound Dynamics R818 Tower Speakers.
Reference series, high quality, 200watts, like new. I rarely used them. Definitely not ever abused.
If you like a strong set of speakers, these are for you. Great bass, very punchy, bi-wireable gold banana plugs 10"x15"x39", very heavy, 85lbs each, real wood cabinets, floor spikes, black finish with no damage at all. I take very good care of my equipment.
Paid $1000 new. Sell $400 firm.

Pick up only, near KingW/Strachan downtown. Mike.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Too sad to participate! Are you trying to make me cry?:rolleyes:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis