O

ozwick

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Just purchased a Denon AVR 3803 to replace my old Marantz to use for my new home theatre. &nbsp;I currently have a 20 year old pair of Infinity RS4's/ w/2 8&quot;woofers, polydome mid, and EMIT tweeter. &nbsp;I had Bass before now after trying all adjustments including going through the on screen setup menu, my Infinity's project very little Bass. &nbsp;Can anyone shed any light on this issue. &nbsp;

Thanks,

ozwick</font>

JVC

JVC

Banned
<font color='#000000'>In the receiver's setup menus, do you have your speaker size set to small or large? If set to small, all the LFE (bass) signal will go to the subwoofer. If set to large, the LFE signal will be passed to those speakers.
If you don't have a subwoofer, make sure sub is off in the setup too. May need to play with the crossover settings, for those speakers. Make sure the midnight setting is off. If sub is off in the setup, try it on.
I know you said you tried settings, but if you had bass before, you should have it now. So, it sounds like something isn't setup right.
Good luck!</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis