NEW Beyerdynamic A1 Audiophile Headphone Amplifier 713708

G

gvthisbookahome

Audioholic Intern
New Beyerdynamic A1 Audiophile Headphone Amplifier

(Unfortunately, due to eBay policy, you must complete this transaction within eBay and then pay for it through PayPal. Since I'm using my reputation on eBay to help establish my credibility, I have no choice but to complete this transaction within eBay. eBay would consider it to be "fee evasion" if I transacted outside of eBay using my official username. I hope I haven't offended anyone here.) You can buy the item now for $630. This is not an auction.

The eBay item number for my listing is: 300456590408. The price is $630 (with free shipping and delivery). The retail price is $850.

About Me:

I have received 128 positive feedbacks on eBay and a 100% positive feedback rating as a seller and as a buyer. I am eBay ID verified and PayPal verified which means that all my personal information including my credit cards and bank accounts have been verified. Ergo, you can trust me.

I am a “Top Rated Seller” on eBay because I have consistently received the highest buyer ratings, shipped items quickly, and earned a record of excellent service. I am also a “Bronze Powerseller.” (However, I am not a business or commercial entity).

If you need any additional information or photographs, then please let me know. The headphone amplifier will ship in less than 24 hours after I receive your payment. (Most likely, it will ship the same day). It will be insured for transit and you will receive a tracking number. You will have to sign for the package upon delivery. If you need any delivery accommodations, I can provide such an accommodation at no extra cost (to you).

It is OK for me to leave feedback for you on audioholics (even though the transaction is taking place within eBay). I only have one headphone amplifier for sale. Don't miss out on a great deal.

Last edited:
G

gvthisbookahome

Audioholic Intern
Sold!

SOLD FOR $630! Received positive feedback!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis