New Article Category/Title

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I would humbly add my long standing gripe with AH Main site.
If "reviewer" didn't had product in hand at the time of writing the "preview" - this editorial content should NOT be mixed with real reviews (with or without measurements)
Call it industry news or whatever, just not place with reviews. It's confusing and distracting

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I would humbly add my long standing gripe with AH Main site.
If "reviewer" didn't had product in hand at the time of writing the "preview" - this editorial content should NOT be mixed with real reviews (with or without measurements)
Call it industry news or whatever, just not place with reviews. It's confusing and distracting
"News" doesn't have the same SEO power as "Preview". I did this b/c most of our competitors reviews are more akin to press releases written by the manufacturers. Thus we came up with a new category of article to compete SEO wise will still often offering more meaty content than their so called "reviews".

See: Reviewing Home Theater Product Reviews | Audioholics

Unfortunately the way our site is structured, we can't easily separate content types but we will see what happens with the new site template design scheduled to roll out next year.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis