New-age-electronics.com

S.Scites

S.Scites

Audiophyte
My house was flooded last year and I lost my towers, sub and AVR. Luckily, we had flood insurance that covered everything, but I had to buy a new house and all my wife's stuff first. That being said, I'm just now able to replace my gear, although I don't have a big budget to work with. I have everything picked out, I just need to find some good deals on it. I was looking to buy the Marantz Cinema 50 and found it a couple of hundred bucks cheaper on new-age-electronics.com. I came here and read some threads from back in 2019 to see if they were a legit company. I don't know if they are just a small retailer trying to compete or a scam that sells defective equipment. I'm very suspicious though, since the product front pic is clearly not the Cinema 50, but the rear pic seems to be. Just wondering if anyone has used them post 2019? Any thoughts on the matter or maybe point me in the right direction for a deal, maybe even used, would be greatly appreciated.

jinjuku

jinjuku

My house was flooded last year and I lost my towers, sub and AVR. Luckily, we had flood insurance that covered everything, but I had to buy a new house and all my wife's stuff first. That being said, I'm just now able to replace my gear, although I don't have a big budget to work with. I have everything picked out, I just need to find some good deals on it. I was looking to buy the Marantz Cinema 50 and found it a couple of hundred bucks cheaper on new-age-electronics.com. I came here and read some threads from back in 2019 to see if they were a legit company. I don't know if they are just a small retailer trying to compete or a scam that sells defective equipment. I'm very suspicious though, since the product front pic is clearly not the Cinema 50, but the rear pic seems to be. Just wondering if anyone has used them post 2019? Any thoughts on the matter or maybe point me in the right direction for a deal, maybe even used, would be greatly appreciated.
Reseller ratings dude. Then do they take credit card? If they are a paypal only operation that's a dead giveaway.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Might also look at equivalent Denon models if in the US, that would be a savings over Marantz pricing usually.

Looking at a picture of their building does remind me of a thread about issues or questions like yours a while back. I don't see them listed as an authorized dealer on the Marantz site for the Phoenix area. The funky website address (with the hyphens, and apparently nothing to do with another company using that name). They have funky description of warranty, like its their own rather than the manufacturer's. I'd stay away myself.

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
I looked at them when considering some Atlantic Tech speakers but was warned by Atlantic Tech they are not authorized and might take your money. Then again saw some people post it went fine. Still, with that kind of money, I'd just stick with more well known entities myself

S.Scites

S.Scites

Audiophyte
Well, I just ordered The Onkyo TX-RZ50. Not my first choice, but it was from a reputable dealer and more in my budget. Thanks for the advice guys.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis