Netflix Comes to Canada

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Netflix has announced that their services will be available to the PS3 owners of the Great White North, Canadians will be able to stream Netflix to their PS3's with the need of the disc.

Full story here

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Netflix has announced that their services will be available to the PS3 owners of the Great White North, Canadians will be able to stream Netflix to their PS3's with the need of the disc.

Full story here
Correction, it should read without the need of the disc

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Internet connection speeds are pitiful in Canada. Streaming will not become popular until those speeds increase and you don't have to take out a mortgage to pay them.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
My local Block Buster closed down 2 weeks ago so I went with Netflix. I wasn't expecting much with streaming movies but it is pretty cool. We get the BD for our real movie watching but when we just want to kick it with an oldie, it is just fine.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
My local Block Buster closed down 2 weeks ago so I went with Netflix. I wasn't expecting much with streaming movies but it is pretty cool. We get the BD for our real movie watching but when we just want to kick it with an oldie, it is just fine.
I've had it for a while and I am pretty happy with them. The only thing is getting new releases on BD which can be a pain, especially with the more popular titles.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis