paradenon

Audiophyte
Hi...
What would somone pay for the following?:
Denon AVR-2106
Paradigm Mon. 11 (pair)
Paradigm CC-370
Paradigm ADP-370

I'm very interested in buying this system so any input will be very helpful. I want this system ASAP if its worth it.

Thanks!
Vince

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
This is like Audioholics The Price is Right... :eek:

I don't know what the retail is for each item, but almost any dealer will give you 10% off retail, mine does more for me (including Denon products), and if you bought everything from the same place, I'd guess around 15% off, just a ball park idea.

What about paradigm dealers? I just got a little over 10% off when I bought my dad a paradigm system a few years ago since my main dealer doesn't carry paradigm. Need other guys to input since that's the only Paradigm I've bought.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
paradenon said:
Hi...
What would somone pay for the following?:
Denon AVR-2106
Paradigm Mon. 11 (pair)
Paradigm CC-370
Paradigm ADP-370

I'm very interested in buying this system so any input will be very helpful. I want this system ASAP if its worth it.

Thanks!
Vince
Hey you can go to bradfordshifi.com and click the "prices" page that list the msrp of all of the products they carry including PARADIGM. Also, Paradigm had a general price increase across the board with repsect to the all new v.4 versions including the Studio Line. Off the top of my head the cc-370 is $399 and the ADP370's are $749 if I remember correctly. Cant remember the Monitor 11's and have never owned Denon. Hope this helps and good luck.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis