M

madmax3434

Audiophyte
Where to look for help on my system setup for the sound. I put in Godfather part one and I can't hear the voices without cranking up the volume, then next scene party starts and music blasts me threw the wall.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Try boosting just your center channels volume. That's where all the dialogue should be coming from.

M

madmax3434

Audiophyte
i have it at full volume for center channel, the whole system seems wrong. Are all Blu Ray discs created equal on soumd??

A

ACsGreens

Full Audioholic
Which center channel do you have and also what left and right speakers?

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
i have it at full volume for center channel, the whole system seems wrong. Are all Blu Ray discs created equal on soumd??
Did you use auto calibration with a mic to setup? If you're center is maxed and you still can't hear, then maybe you need to drop down your front left/right a tad if those are up high too..

M

madmax3434

Audiophyte
I,m using: Center Paradigm CC-470
Mains: Paradigm studio 20's
Sub: Servo 15
Rears: KLH bookshelf soon to be upgraded
Receiver: Yamaha RX-V2400

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
Having the center set that far above the levels of L/R seems kinda weird. Try running the receivers test tones and see if they sound good to you, there may be larger issues at play here.

M

madmax3434

Audiophyte
O.K i turned the mains down got better. Ran the auto cal on the receiver thats when the soound gets all low? I'm putting the mic in my sitting spot? Need to set all levels with spl meter. Can anyone tell me the settings for the radio shack meter(analog)? Also where to put receiver during testing? Yhanks for all your help!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis