Need Help with Beyerdynamic A2 Clone Headphone Amplifier's DAC installation

W

William Greywolf

Audiophyte

Hello everyone!
I'm trying to find out where the ES9023-DAC board's analog output is wired into the Beyerdynamic A2 Clone main board. I ordered the DAC board separately and want to install it in my factory built Beyer A2 Pro clone. (No instructions were provided and the vendor doesn't have any, of course!) If anyone has experience building this unit as a kit with the DAC or owns one with the DAC installed and want to pull the bottom panel off for a look see, please let me know!
Thanks,
William Greywolf

W

William Greywolf

Audiophyte
I answered my own question and wired the ES9023-DAC to the inner set of RCA connectors on the chassis. This allows the DAC's analog output (P1) to leave the confines of the headphone amp. Now the DAC's audio output can be used by an amplifier independent of the A2 Pro Clone or it can be looped back into the headphone amp using a short pair of male-to-male RCA jumpers. Since the two pairs of RCA connectors now have opposite functions, labeling each pair's purpose becomes a must! Please see the images provided. Thanks for looking,
William Greywolf

A2 Pro Clone 002.JPG

Attachments

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis