Need help soundbar woes.

bribassz9

bribassz9

Audiophyte
I have a Sony SA-CT260H Soundbar that has an extremely dim front panel display....almost illegible. Is this something that will require it being sent off somewhere to repair, or something I may be able to repair myself? Thank you for replies.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I have a Sony SA-CT260H Soundbar that has an extremely dim front panel display....almost illegible. Is this something that will require it being sent off somewhere to repair, or something I may be able to repair myself? Thank you for replies.
I was hoping that there was an adjustment for the display intensity, but I read your manual and that is not the case.

At the cost of that unit, it would not be worth repair, and I highly doubt repair is possible anyway. Those sort of low end units are NOT designed for repair. They are throw away units adding to the toxic dump of discarded electronics.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I was hoping that there was an adjustment for the display intensity, but I read your manual and that is not the case.

At the cost of that unit, it would not be worth repair, and I highly doubt repair is possible anyway. Those sort of low end units are NOT designed for repair. They are throw away units adding to the toxic dump of discarded electronics.
Off topic to the OP but we recycle electronics in Ontario.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis