Need direction , MOVED to beginners

N

nosound4u

Audiophyte
New system, new construction, OPEN concept.... and I believe I have all prep complete and correct. I have a total 7 speakers installed . Three above the wall mounted TV and 2 slant ceiling mounted 12' from TV ...then two additional flat ceiling mounted in kitchen approximately another 12' away (SDX-R65 & HDX- R65 speakers installed purchased from a theater direct seller) . Here is a important note..my wife is completely deaf on one side and any "base sound" really effects what she does hear...the base overpowers any other sound. I did not wire for a sub woofer but it can be done if suggested. Is this not the strongest source of base? I don't know...In addition I have (2) HDMI cables and (2) Cat 5e cables installed between TV and closet and separate cable for each speaker also returning to closet. Infrared device can be installed at TV for receiver control??? I was looking at Onkyo receivers in the range from $400 to $600. Would like if possible to have Pandora thru phone played when TV is not in use
Any direction would be greatly appreciated!
Surround Sound Layout.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis