need comfortable chair for watching movies/listening to music

B

bradymartin

Full Audioholic
not sure if appropriate here but for a smallish approx 11x11 room i want something not too expensive.
needs to be comfortable though.
maybe a gaming chair?

any recomendations?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Bean bag, chair, kinda depends on what you find comfortable and affordable and where you want to put your ears in relation to your speakers too....

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I'm partial to an over-stuffed leather recliner!

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
cozy, relaxin'
comfy, not expensive:
upload_2017-6-9_12-43-4.jpeg

It's Ikea. It took me 20 - 25 min. to assemble. It is not too big. You can buy it separate from the leg support if you wish. Movies and music, I don't find it suitable for gaming.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
cozy, relaxin'
comfy, not expensive:
View attachment 21193

It's Ikea. It took me 20 - 25 min. to assemble. It is not too big. You can buy it separate from the leg support if you wish. Movies and music, I don't find it suitable for gaming.
If you have an Ikea nearby, have a seat in one of these. They are truly amazing at the comfort level for what they cost (although that is dependent on your size. I am 6-1 and believe I am pushing the height that it fits well. If you are 6-3 or taller, I don't think you would be as comfortable in it as you should.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
IMO, listening chair comfort is every bit as important as good room acoustics. When both are not executed properly fatigue is right around the corner.

you get what you pay for .........

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis