Neeb some info on a B&W sub....please

A

All-Or-Nothing

Audioholic Intern
Figured I'd ask if anyone knew anything about it. Only dealings with B&W I have had was in my Jaguar. I can't find any info on it.

Here are a few pics.

A

All-Or-Nothing

Audioholic Intern
I went back to the little shop and haggled the price down to $55. This thing really gets down and digs deep. I was just about to order an F12 or either the Klipsch sub people always recommend but I can't beat this price. He has one more of this same sub so i am going to go back later and get that one also.

Few more pics.....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's a real nice looking sub. I'd be interested in if anyone finds info on it. My Google skills failed me earlier, but I didn't know about the 604 Series i badge on the front panel...and now I'm too lazy to look a lot more. :)

A

All-Or-Nothing

Audioholic Intern
I also posted this on AVS and a guy thinks it might have been part of a Home Theater package. My google skills have failed me also.

A

All-Or-Nothing

Audioholic Intern
It is 10". It is also ported to the rear.

anamorphic96

anamorphic96

Audioholic General
I would call or e-mail B&W and see what information they can provide. I have been quite surprised with what some companies can provide for old products. Worth a shot IMO.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
For $55, I don't think it matters what it is, as long as it works :D Looks nice too.

Found a thread on another forum that said it was an updated release of the 600 series at some point "600i". The thread had a PDF linked from B&W that was apparently of the lineup, but the link is no good anymore and a search of B&W yeilds nothing. Google "604i" gets plenty of images of that sub though.

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Can't find anything on it either.. Weird that all the google images that are of this particular subwoofer appear to be from Vietnamese sites.

For $55, you can't really argue though. Especially if you can knab it's twin for a similar price. It looks pretty nice at least. Have you done a frequency sweep to see what kind of range it has?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis