jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
I found a good price on this player. Does anyone know if it's a high-quality piece? I'm in need to get a decent digital source (don't ask what I have now). I don't care too much about DVD-A and SACD right now.

anamorphic96

anamorphic96

Audioholic General
I have owned the NAD C541i for a little over two years now and it sounds fantastic for the price. It has won many awards in the British press. However it is now having issues with reading discs when you first load them. It sometimes takes 3 to 4 times of reloading the disc to get it to read. It plays fine once the disc is read and as I said before sounds fantastic. But being it is out of warranty now and the fact this is my second NAD product to develop problems after the warranty makes me skeptical of there products. I dont think I will be buying anything from NAD again. However there are alot of loyal fans and there products do sound good when they work.

This is just my experience with NAD. Others might have diffrent experiences.

Glenn

U

Unregistered

Nad

Agreed, NADs sound great when they work right. They dont like scratched disks and sometimes just decide to not play them at all.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis