D

ddjr

Audioholic
I have a nad amp in the bedroom. I'm wondering if I can route the avr s500bt through the amp, then to the speakers (5.1). I like the amp, it makes the music more punchy, lively. Is it possible, or am i about to get electrocuted?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I have a nad amp in the bedroom. I'm wondering if I can route the avr s500bt through the amp, then to the speakers (5.1). I like the amp, it makes the music more punchy, lively. Is it possible, or am i about to get electrocuted?
Don’t worry, you won’t get electrocuted but you’ll most likely destroy both the AVR and amp and maybe burn the house down.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Adding a power amp to an avr with pre outs works , not backwards . Find a way to run amp itself,, Dac or preamplifier!!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You need pre-outs on the avr to utilize an external amp....that avr doesn't have any except for subs.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis