RBH Sound Signature SV Line of Loudspeakers & Subs

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator

RBH unveiled their new Signature SV Series of loudspeakers and subs at CES 2015 which are slated to replace their Signature SX series some time later this year. Just like with the SX line, RBH will be also be offering the same Reference upgrade they are known for which includes a classic Scanspeak 9500 tweeter along with the advanced midwoofer featuring a fixed aluminum phase plug and the requisite crossover modification.

Introduced in the new SV-Series is a flagship modular tower system featuring the venerable Aurum Cantus Aero Striction Tweeter. We are talking SPL levels beyond THX Ultra2 certification and Audioholics Bassaholic Extreme.

A fresh new look, upgraded performance, and more competitive pricing; is RBH putting the ID speaker market on notice?

Read our RBH Signature SV Series Speakers and Subwoofers Preview

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Is that the sandalwood finish?

Very pretty indeed.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Hazaa..... and the first place I'm going to demo, is your house ;-)

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
Gene, may I state that I am the new Atlanta Authorized RBH dealer to assist those around me to find me?

RBH has already been so very kind to me. Their customer service is Impeccable and equipment is the same which is what got me interested in turning my home into a RBH demo room.

I humbly thank you just for reading.

Attachments

mhdaniels31

mhdaniels31

Audioholic Intern
As expensive as these are and with the nice finish you would think they would have magnetic grills to complete the finish I know you buy speakers for sound but this just takes away from the finished look to much for $600 a bookshelf speaker

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis