Bamberg Series 3 TMW Loudspeaker Preview

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Bamberg Audio's new Series 3 TMW doesn't come cheap at $5,800 a pair. However, for that sum you get high end, full range performance in an attractive package, with a number of finishing options available. There's also one other small detail: the Series 3 TMW utilizes an active DSP crossover and packs 370W worth of amplification per side. Yeah, that bit got our attention too. Needless to say, we'd like to get our ears on a pair for further evaluation.

Read about the Bamberd Series 3 TMW Floorstanding Speakers

Anyone hear these yet? Let us know what you think.

ratso

ratso

Full Audioholic
i kinda lump bamberg in with a bunch of other speaker manufacturers like salk. companies that make very good speakers but will never get the kind of interest or love shown to the wilson/mbl/magico/etc. of the world. value speakers are hated by the hi end worshippers, because as we all know if it costs less than a porsche it has to suck.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
i kinda lump bamberg in with a bunch of other speaker manufacturers like salk. companies that make very good speakers but will never get the kind of interest or love shown to the wilson/mbl/magico/etc. of the world. value speakers are hated by the hi end worshippers, because as we all know if it costs less than a porsche it has to suck.
So true, if it's not expensive it must not be good is the attitude I get by some miss informed "audiophiles". At RMAF the Wilson Alexandria XLF ($200,000) room was next to the Vapor Audio room and I thought the Vapor Nimbus Whites ($9,900) held their own with the Wilsons considering the $$ comparison.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis