RHA MA750 In-Ear Headphones Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
While the RHA MA750 headphones might look like they are designed for use while exercising, I assure you they are not. While they may have had a bit of a bass emphasis, it was completely forgivable considering they had better bass extension than headphones nearly 3x's their price. With all the tips you could ever need, a carrying case you'll never use, and top notch aesthetics and build quality, it is very easy to see where your $120 went. Once again RHA has exceeded my expectations at their price point. One of these days they will send me a pair of headphones I don't like. Today is not that day.

Discuss "RHA MA750 In-Ear Headphones Review" here. Read the article.

G

GrandizerJump

Audiophyte
Hi, love the review. I recently had a chance to hear these at a store. Looking at these (RHA 750i) or the B&W C5. The C5s are a bit more than I would like to spend but not unreasonable. I mainly use them on the go and at work while listening to hip hop, rock and some dance music. Just wondering if you could point out some of the differences between the two that could help me make up my mind on which set to spend money on. Have a feeling either will work be great but rather make an informed decision.

Thanks.

M

man4pak04

Audiophyte
According to the company, one of the most important aspects of the X2 is the Layered Motion Control (LMC) drivers which feature a multi-layered polymer diaphragm that encases a layer of damping gel. They say that these layers form a flexible boundary and – together with the gel – absorbs and dampens any exaggerated frequencies, resulting in a smooth and flatter frequency response. Check out the following features and specifications for details and don't forget to share your impressions.

I

IEMPatel

Audioholics Inner Ear Monitor
Great Review and RHA is really making progress so far as an attention-to-detail company with magnificent sound audio production. From humble beginnings in Scotland, they are slowly becoming more and more world renowned!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis