Convert your Apple 30-pin Dock to Bluetooth with Pyle's PBTR70 Adapter

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
So when I saw this I though "Duh!" but it's the first I've seen it done. Take any 30-in iPhone or iPad docking speaker and turn it into a straight Bluetooth streaming device simply by plugging in this dongle device.

Bam! Wireless audio. And it more or less converts an Apple-only product into a universal streaming speaker as well. That's not bad. Price is a bit steep at $67, but that should drop pretty quickly.

What do you think about the Pyle BlueReach PBTR70 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Adapter?

smurphy522

smurphy522

Full Audioholic
Nice!
Sounds like an awesome upgrade for all the "older" speaker docks w/out Airplay or BT sync. I do like the additional feature that the Pyle unit has, a 3.5mm input. I have a $15 Patouxun I-link BT adaptor (search amazon or Google). It has all the same features of the Pyle for 1/4 the $. Only missing feature is a 3.5mm input which all 3 of my speaker docks have anyway. Currently rocking out to Steely Dan's Green Earings via a solid BT connection ala I-link from my iPad mini. Any of these are great additions to any speaker dock even if your device is still compatible.

Coult_45

Coult_45

Junior Audioholic
monoprice Bluetooth Music receiver

This sounds great. I have been using the monoprice Bluetooth music receiver and I love it. I have bought one for both of my older receivers.
It only has one output, a 3.5 mm jack, and comes with a rca adapter.
Just throwing out another option. And it is less than $20.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis