What do you think about Triad's new retrofit in-wall sub?

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
This is an expensive in-wall sub, but it looks great for a high-end retrofit. What do you think?

Discuss "Triad InWall Bronze/4 SlimSub Preview" here. Read the article.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Depends on how it measures compared to cheaper options like the Velodyne SC600 subs.

internetmin

internetmin

Audioholic
Nice!

I've heard an all-Triad home theater setup and it was fantastic. In general, they produce really good stuff. If I'm not mistaken, their Bronze line is their "entry level" line. Entry for them still sounds great.

M

MEGALADON

Enthusiast
Vaporware

It is so nice the have online reviews for these type of items because they do not typically exists anywhere in local showrooms to audition. I purchased the Paradigm RVC-12SQ x 2 and Backboxes with the x850 amplifier. Does it deliver? Yes and no. I contacted Paradigm because at certain low frequencies fluttering noises were very apparent. They recommended that I turn the volume of the X-850 down. I was a SVS cylinder subwoofer owner and was use to the ample visceral Bass that it produced. It just did not offer the low end that I was hoping to get in 2 subwoofers. It sounds fine but for the extra Punch I integrated a Wisdom Audio Sage (SCS) AKA Suit Case Subwoofer and it complimented the system exceptionally! Just Sayin http://www.soundstagexperience.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=226:wisdom-audio-sage-series-scs-powered-subwoofer&Itemid=37 :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis