MartinLogan Announces BalancedForce 210 and 212 Subwoofers

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
MartinLogan announced two brand new flagship subwoofers at the 2013 CES show this year. The BalancedForce 210 and 212 models are slated to replace their current top of the line subwoofers, the Depth and Descent. They also recently announced the Dynamo 1500X, the replacement of their Grotto subwoofer. All together, this means that MartinLogan's top three subwoofers are all being replaced with new models. The bass was tactile, imaging was great, and the sound was natural. All in all, many of the qualities we liked in our review of the MartinLogan Theos, made better.

Discuss "MartinLogan Announces BalancedForce 210 and 212 Subwoofers" here. Read the article.

sleepysurf

sleepysurf

Junior Audioholic
Interesting design, especially the USB flash input to custom-match the low pass filter and EQ to other ML speakers. I hope ML will offer various finish options/upgrades. I'd like to know more about the Perfect Bass Kit option as well.

sleepysurf

sleepysurf

Junior Audioholic
I "second the motion" for a review! Particularly interested in how the 210 (or 212) compares to the ML Dynamo 1500X, as the specs are similar (though the 210/212 features and price points are much greater).

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis