Chris Standring: Blue Bolero (2010) CD Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
I've been a fan of Chris Standring for quite some time; he was a frequent collaborator with my good friend (keyboardist Rodney Lee) throughout the 1990's in a group called "Solar System" before launching a solo career at the turn of the millennium. This CD is still in heavy rotation for weekend breakfasts at my house (along with a couple other of Chris' CDs). This is one of the few CD's I probably listen to more on my home stereo than on my iPod/iPhone. Years of studio experience has made Chris Standring an outstanding record producer in his own right, and this recording places those skills front and center. Check it out.

Discuss "Chris Standring: Blue Bolero (2010) CD Review" here. Read the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
SaviorMachine

SaviorMachine

Enthusiast
I very much enjoyed the two tracks available at the link to Chris Standring's site. Thank you for sharing this :)

Stanton

Stanton

Audioholics Contributing Writer
I very much enjoyed the two tracks available at the link to Chris Standring's site. Thank you for sharing this :)
You are very welcome! The CD is even better: those were the songs that DIDN'T make the cut :)

C

corey

Senior Audioholic
What "link to Chris Standring's site"? I did go to chrisstandring.com but couldn't find them. If you signup for a backstage pass you can download a few cuts, but not these.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis