Klipsch HD Theater SB 3 Soundbar Video Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Every speaker has its place, whether large or small. Free-standing speaker advocates are free to cast their derision, but for folks looking to improve on the anemic sound baked into modern flat-screens, without giving up that near-zero footprint, soundbars are an intelligent choice. In the HD Theater SB 3, Klipsch has taken their trademark horn design, coupled it with a wireless subwoofer, and cooked up an easy way to improve sound with minimal impact on aesthetics.

Discuss "Klipsch HD Theater SB 3 Soundbar Video Review" here. Read the article.

Marshall_Guthrie

Marshall_Guthrie

Audioholics Videographer Extraordinaire
1) I'm very happy to be doing my first official Audioholics video, and it sounds like you'll see more from me. If you have feedback, or suggestions, please pm me (I don't want to clutter this thread)

2) If you have comments or specific questions about the Klipsch soundbar, please post them here and I'll be happy to come in with my experience.

Marshall_Guthrie

Marshall_Guthrie

Audioholics Videographer Extraordinaire
Audioholic "corey" astutely notes that I neglected to mention that my Galaxy CM-140 spl meter is only rated to 8kHz. This is why the non-anechoic measurements take a nose-dive at about that point. I'm looking into investing in a full-full range setup, probably a dayton mic + compact mixer with phantom power, for future reviews.

Thanks corey!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis