Samsung HW-E550 Convertible Wireless Sound Bar Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Samsung has new options in the sound bar field for those people looking to improve on their TV audio without heading into the deeper waters of home theater. The HW-E550 is a subwoofer-based unit with flexible options for installation; wall mount, under TV and upright freestanding split stereo. Bluetooth connectivity provides the option of using it as a stand-alone music player as well. There are six audio settings for your video content; Drama, Music, News, Movie, Sports, and Game. The unit also has a Smart Volume feature, an active volume limiter that evens out the peaks or spikes in volume from TV commercials or channel changes. 3D Depth Sound is Samsung’s technology that analyzes the depth of an image and synchronizes the audio field to it without satellite speakers.

Discuss "Samsung HW-E550 Convertible Wireless Sound Bar Review" here. Read the article.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I have to applaud Samsung for going their own direction, bucking the status quo.

A soundbar with flexibility.

A tube amp system in the day of SS.

Maybe not items that appeal to me personally, but I like that Samsung isn't locking themselves into a "me too" attitude (accept maybe that Apple thing :D)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis