Glass Hammer Progressive Rock Band Informational & Interview Part I

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Most music lovers, who remember the days when Progressive Rock reigned, knew it as a style that had its origin in the very late 60s and dominance throughout the 70s, but seemingly went silently into the night by the early to mid 80s. While this style of music never did really go away, it did fall out of American radio, media and the mainstream. Glass Hammer, originated back in 1992 continues the flag planted by super groups like Yes, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Genesis and King Crimson, etc. Glass Hammer's music isn't easily described because release stands on its own, but with the addition of Davison and Shikoh, there seems to be more gravitation towards one of their main influences, the legendary Yes. This article explores the band, its music, and the people behind it. We conduct a detailed interview of the band with more to follow in Part II.

Discuss "Glass Hammer Progressive Rock Band Informational & Interview Part I" here. Read the article.

Page 2 is here in case it doesn't show up initially: http://www.audioholics.com/news/editorials/musicians-corner/glass-hammer/glass-hammer-band-interview-q-a-session-part-i

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis