Master TVA30 Guitar Amp Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
The Master TVA30 is a great option for someone looking for an economical, non-commercial guitar amp that provides great performance and useful options. The amp head appears to be built very well and is fully capable of performing better than anything in its price class. Though I pointed out some mechanical shortcomings, these do not take away from the overall tone and performance of the amp. For the price, it’s nice to see two channels, one for clean and one for over drive, and an effects loop. The system also comes with a two button foot controller to help you switch between channels with ease. When considering that it retails for $869, there are very little options that can compete. Though, if you are an audio fanatic like me, it may be worth springing anywhere some extra coin on a better speaker driver and tubes which I discuss in this review. I’ve found U.S. Masters pricing competitive and their level of technical understanding to be far better than other on-line stores or guitar centers. Even if you perform some upgrades to theTVA30, you’re still only around $1,000 for a great combo that is portable and very well made.

Discuss "Master TVA30 Guitar Amp Review" here. Read the article.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis