Buying the Right Kindle Cover

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
So you bought a Kindle. Welcome to the new way to read. The Kindle is a phenomenal product that is revolutionizing the way we read and store books. On top of that, it's gaining even more traction as "cloud computing" becomes more and more mainstream and consumers look to digital consolidation for all of their reading materials. This is especially true for students and those who would need a large amount of reference material. But like all new implementations of portable electronic technology, the Kindle needs to be protected - unless you don't mind having to buy a new one if you drop it accidentally. We surveyed the landscape of Kindle covers and located 5 solid solutions that we really feel top the charts for users of all different walks of life.

Discuss "Buying the Right Kindle Cover" here. Read the article.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I find the lighted case indispensable. It's a tad expensive but eInk like paper is best when brightly lit. Unfortunately or fortunately Amazon's new Kindles for the most part are a slightly different form factor with only the Kindle Keyboard retaining the old dimensions.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I bought the lighted case with my Kindle. I don't use the light a lot but it's nice to have. I like the case itself with the elastic band that keeps it shut. It does add a bit of weight but I still find the Kindle comfortable enough for extended reading sessions.

Jim

T

themeanmachine

Audiophyte
handmade leather cover for kindle touch

I'm into leather and have looked at both Saddle Back Leather and even considered an Oberon case, but after doing some further searching on the net, I found Joe V. Leather which features some really cool and unique handmade leather cover. I'm a big fan of Doctor Who and they are currently selling a River Song Diary cover for my kindle touch, I'm so excited.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis