Yamaha RX-V671 AV Receiver Video Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
In the past, Audioholics has spoken about "break points" in receivers. These are the price points where you really want to be if possible, because it affords you features that you just can't get below it. Take this receiver, for example, the RX-V671 by Yamaha. It offers some of the most important features we tend to look for, like a discrete powered Zone 2, and network features that let you stream music from the likes of Pandora, vTuner, Rhapsody, SiriusXM Internet Radio and Napster. It also lets you stream media from any DLNA-compatible source. This is a great AV receiver for $550. If you don't need Zone 2 or network audio features, save $100 and pick up the RX-V571, but either way, we're certain it's going to be a good addition to anyone's room and an excellent value.

Discuss "Yamaha RX-V671 AV Receiver Video Review" here. Read the article.

R

rabbit73au

Audiophyte
Regarding HDMI pass through on standby

I the review of the RX-V671 also on the RX-A3000 you mention why would you want to use HDMI pass through on standby well ii have a panasonic blu-ray recorder and say for instance if i was to record say judge Judy i do not want to watch it in surround sound.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis