Boston Acoustics Voyager 7 Outdoor Speakers Video Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Everybody seems to like speakers. I personally obsess about them. Maybe there are speakers better than mine. If so, I have to find them. But what about outdoors? Nobody seems to take into consideration good sound when you're in your backyard grilling or throwing a Super Bowl party. Well we do... well, I do... and when it came time to review the Boston Acoustics Voyager 7 speakers - I had just the spot. Up until these I had been running planter speakers - those are speakers that are cleverly hidden underneath a planter. Great product - different review. In any case, the emphasis with those was on style. With THESE speakers, Boston Acoustics is all about quality. I mean these are the largest outdoor speakers in their Voyager line. The Voyager 7s have an exceptional bass response for a bookshelf speaker and they are more than just the typical boom and sizzle solution, I mean they truly sound well-balanced. There seemed to be a tad of emphasis around the lower mid-range, but it was pleasing to the ears. When played loud, the tweeters aren't terribly fatiguing and they really project into a wider area, so these speakers are perfect for that backyard party.

Discuss "Boston Acoustics Voyager 7 Outdoor Speakers Video Review" here. Read the article.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis