Toshiba BDX3000 Blu-ray Player Video Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Toshiba is trying to float on top of a veritable sea of products with its BDX3000 3D Blu-ray player. It has just about everything you could possibly need: high quality BD playback, upscaling of DVDs to 1080p, Netflix, Pandora, VUDU and (if they are still in business) Blockbuster Video on Demand. It's also 3D-compatible and includes integrated Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi means that if you have a wireless router that supports 802.11 a/b/g or n, you don't need to run a cable to your TV in order to enjoy streaming movies from Netflix or VUDU, or music from Pandora. Toshiba has included the same glassy front on the BDX2700 that it includes in some of its top of the line televisions. That, the flush tray, and the capacitance touch controls, give the player a look that says it's OK to put this thing out in the open. It's also not very deep. At just over 8-inches from front to back, this is one product that doesn't make a nuisance of itself - you can put it in front of your TV or place it just about anywhere.

Discuss "Toshiba BDX3000 Blu-ray Player Video Review" here. Read the article.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
At only $280.00 list? Any equivalent performance and flexibility for less?
Sounds impressive indeed. One is ready for 3D if ever upgrading and is ready for that wireless on line and downloads:) May have to reconsider upgrading;):D

ps. And just found it at Amazon for $165 or so. Why not?

pps. If I only known about this a few month back, I'd have it now.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis