Panasonic Adds Sports Apps to VIERA TVs

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Panasonic introduced some professional sports apps for baseball as well as basketball on its latest line of VIERA Connect-enabled HDTVs. The planned inclusion of interactive sports programs like baseball, basketball, hockey and soccer, was initially announced at this year's International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Vegas. Panasonic is increasingly using its VIERA Connect platform to do more - like facilitate video streaming, social networking and the use of popular movie applications such as YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Video on Demand. Now, the professional sports apps can enable owners of Panasonic’s VIERA Connect-enabled 2011 VIERA HDTVs to watch their favorite clubs live or catch-up on past games. In the coming several weeks, Panasonic plans to further expand upon VIERA-based sports products for consumers with the debut of professional hockey and soccer apps. Details on when new applications are revealed, as well as how and when Panasonic will release newer apps and streaming media apps, will need to wait until official release announcements from the company.

Discuss "Panasonic Adds Sports Apps to VIERA TVs" here. Read the article.

cwall99

cwall99

Full Audioholic
Oooh, oooh... They have apps that I just gotta have? Dang, I gotta dump this boat anchor 2010 Pannie plasma and get me that 2011 model.

Sheesh.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis