NextGen Copperhead Xtreme HDMI 1.4 Cables Preview

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
We try to stay up with technology, and NextGen recently announced a new line of HDMI cables, dubbed their "Copperhead Xtreme" line, that meets or exceed the latest standards and rigorous demands of today's HDMI applications. Basically, they are ready for Audio Return Channel, 3D, Ethernet and high speed applications. The company sent us a sample cable and it seemed to work perfectly in all the scenarios we threw at it.

Discuss "NextGen Copperhead Xtreme HDMI 1.4 Cables Preview" here. Read the article.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
The company sent us a sample cable and it seemed to work perfectly in all the scenarios we threw at it.
Like any good cable should.

Pricing and Availability said:
Copperhead Xtreme products are available in retail packaging as well as bulk. MSRP prices for single retail box packaging range from $49.95 for 1 meter to $77.95 for 6 meter length. All are available for immediate delivery from NextGen.
They can keep em.

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
It seems they're not following the HDMI rules properly though.
IIRC, since last November, no manufacturer is supposed to use HDMI 1.4 anymore; instead they shall use Cat. I (Standard Speed), or Cat. II (High Speed, which is the case).
Nice looking cables though, but pretty expensive ones, IMO.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
It seems they're not following the HDMI rules properly though.
IIRC, since last November, no manufacturer is supposed to use HDMI 1.4 anymore; instead they shall use Cat. I (Standard Speed), or Cat. II (High Speed, which is the case).
Nice looking cables though, but pretty expensive ones, IMO.
How f-n hard would to provide simple spec (e.g):
3ft cable can do 12 gbps signalling
6ft cable can do 10 gbps signalling
10ft cable can do 8 gbps signalling
25ft cable can do 6 gbps signalling

etc...

Please stop with nonesense - HDMI 1.9.9 and 3D cables...

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Nice looking:D
Does that clear plastic elliptical window blinks in unison with the data rate it passes? ;):D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis