Parasound ReLaunches 5250 v2 NewClassic THX Ultra2 Amp

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Parasound let us know that they have redesigned their Model 5250 power amplifier after six years as the flagship of its popular NewClassic family of products. The new Parasound NewClassic Model 5250 v.2 is ideal for home theater enthusiasts who want the performance of a very high-powered amplifier, while pairing it with an affordable state-of-the-art surround receiver that has all the latest technology. The Parasound NewClassic 5250 v.2 offers the same THX Ultra 2 Certified, five-channel, 250-watts per channel power ratings as its predecessor, but with a more graceful front panel design, adjustable gain for each channel making it compatible with the preamp outputs of any AVR, and more than 60 other improvements to its operating features and circuitry.

Discuss "Parasound ReLaunches 5250 v2 NewClassic THX Ultra2 Amp" here. Read the article.

C

Chicagorep

Junior Audioholic
We have a unit on it's way to the office for an evaluation, can't wait

C

Chicagorep

Junior Audioholic
I've spent the last 2 days listening to the 5250 hooked up to a Denon 3311. We are usingBoston A Series speakers and that amp makes the Bostons sound much better than usual.

I

InTheIndustry

Senior Audioholic
I've spent the last 2 days listening to the 5250 hooked up to a Denon 3311. We are usingBoston A Series speakers and that amp makes the Bostons sound much better than usual.
Darn it!!!! You win. I'm still waiting on our speaker package and that won't ship until the 15th. :( . I like the idea of the gain control on the back. A lot of receivers have preamp outputs that are weak and this will allow a lot more flexibility durring installation.

Glad you like it!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis