Paradigm Shift Active Atom Bookshelf Speaker Preview

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
The new A2 is a powered bookshelf/tabletop speaker designed to be used alone, as a left/right audio system or in stereo pairs with devices such as iPods and other music players, desktop computers, home DJ decks, videogame consoles and so much more. The A2 is bi-amped with 100 watts of power per speaker and designed and engineered to the exacting standards that Paradigm products are known. The A2 can be used with any devices that have a 3.5-mm mini-jack or RCA outputs or for wireless streaming.

Discuss "Paradigm Shift Active Atom Bookshelf Speaker Preview" here. Read the article.

C

clouso

Banned
The new A2 is a powered bookshelf/tabletop speaker designed to be used alone, as a left/right audio system or in stereo pairs with devices such as iPods and other music players, desktop computers, home DJ decks, videogame consoles and so much more. The A2 is bi-amped with 100 watts of power per speaker and designed and engineered to the exacting standards that Paradigm products are known. The A2 can be used with any devices that have a 3.5-mm mini-jack or RCA outputs or for wireless streaming.

Discuss "Paradigm Shift Active Atom Bookshelf Speaker Preview" here. Read the article.
Very interesting i must say...thx to you guys for keeping us up to date...;)

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
Sadly their site didn't seem to have any useful information on it :(

C

clouso

Banned
Great coincidence since i need speakers for my PC..lol

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
Wish it were an active S4 for the same price >__>;;