Sony 2011 Bravia 3D LCD TV Preview

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Sony's new BRAVIA HDTV lineup is shaking up the television category again. Building on its broad line of innovative 3D and Internet connected TVs, Sony's 2011 BRAVIA LCD HDTV line include 16 new 3D-capable models and 22 Internet connected models. In all, the line features 27 new models ranging in screen size from 22 inches to 65 inches (measured diagonally). Sony's BRAVIA televisions are designed to deliver a complete entertainment experience – from instant access to online video content to the immersiveness of 3D theatrical features, sports, and video games. If anyone seems to be pushing this stalled 3D phenomenon, Sony is. The question is, will the premium price drive consumers to other brands?

Discuss "Sony 2011 Bravia 3D LCD TV Preview" here. Read the article.

C

Code-Red

Audiophyte
Didnt really see any major changes with the TV's but I hope they improved on some of the issues with the 3d sets. To me sony has the best 3d effect but its gives me a wicked headache after a while...

The only one I was really interested in was the XBR-HX929 as a replacement for my XBR8. Nothing wrong with my XBR8 but if there is a true successor to it I think this TV will be it...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis